- You are encouraged to explore these tests and activities to
learn more about yourself. But your are not being assigned
- Record the following things in your Civics notebook as
Notebook Assignment #1a.
- Take one of the personality tests, and record your
- Write down the keywords or short phrases that your friends
use to describe you
- What is your Two Mindset evaluation of yourself?
- Make a copy of
this Google doc, fill it out, and share with Mr. Pahl
- Look at all of the exercises and tests on the FIND YOURSELF
page linked above, including
this Google doc
- Do most of them and prepare a Google Doc, or hard copy paper
of at least 3 pages in which you organize the results of the
inventories you took.
- These results should be used to explain how you think you can
use them to help guide your future career and college plans.
Remember what we learned from John Coyle. Build on strengths, don't
waste time on weaknesses, other than to be aware of them.
as specific as you can in the plan you lay out here, showing you are
taking into account what you have learned...This is like an initial
blueprint for the rest of your life!