- To win, your team must get a majority of the votes when
- Winning team members get an "A" (4). They can
deputize any other group with an "A" also, anyone that
helped them win.
- Every other team gets a "B" (3).
- UNLESS the majority of any team leaves the room at the
same time. Then the game is over, and EVERYONE gets a
"0", an "E".
- Winning team members also get a total of 30 P-Daddy
bucks (not per person) , to keep for themselves or to
distribute to whoever they want. Sometimes Mr. Pahl also
gives candy to the winners... :-)
- The moves you make in the game must roughly fit the game
you have been assigned. For instance, Horse Traders
must make moves the reflect horse trading. Power
Struggles moves must be Machiavellian, etc.
- You can study about your game on pp 11-14 in Chap 1 of
- Votes will be taken periodically throughout the game.
If no group gets a majority, the game goes on...
- The game is over when one group gets a majority of the
- Only votes coming from PollEverywhere.com count.
- If some students think that the group that won did not
roughly follow their assigned game, they can protest to
P-Daddy. P-Daddy will decide about the appeal... the
game may go on, there may be a penalty, or the game may
stand with them as the winner...