1 Which is NOT a duty of a Pres?
A. Declaring war
B. Making treaties
C. Appoints federal judges
D. Can veto acts of Congress
2. What is the maximum number of years a President can be in
A. 8 years
B. 10 years
C. 12 years
D. There is no limit
3. A President must be a resident of the U.S. for at least how
A. Must reside in the US from birth
B. There is no requirement for length
C. 14 years
D. 10 years
4. Which is the correct order of Presidential succession?
A. VP, The Attorney General, Sec. of State
B. VP, Sec. of State, Pres Pro Tempore of the
C. VP, Speaker of the House, The Pres pro
tempore of the Senate
D. VP, Speaker of the House, President of the
Which is TRUE of the electoral system?
A. 598 total electoral votes
B. In most states, candidates split the electoral
votes, based on how much of the popular vote they got in that
C. To win the Presidency the candidate needs to
get at least 270 electoral votes
D. The candidate with the most popular votes wins
6. How many total Electoral College votes are there?
C. It depends on how many Representatives and
Senators there are, which changes every census.
7. Which branch of the government has the most employees?
A. Executive branch
B. Legislative branch
C. Judicial branch
D. The Congress
8. The body which impeaches
A House of Representatives
D Elastic Clause
E Ex Post Facto
F Habeas Corpus